8/9: CANCELLED Preseason Game vs Athletic United
8/13: Preseason Game vs World Class Premier, 6:00 PM Kickoff at Whitman HS
Regular Season Schedule
|Regular Season Schedule|
|Home Games, Away Games*|
|8/19: MSI Pro at Street Footie FC, 7:00 PM Kickoff at Laytonia Recreational Park #3 *|
|8/26: MSI Pro vs Cesena FC USA, 7:00 PM Kickoff at Whitman HS|
|9/10: MSI Pro at Sure Sports FC II, 4:30 PM Kickoff at River Hill High School *|
|9/17: MSI Pro at Bridge Sports Club II, 3:00 PM Kickoff at Fairland Regional Park *|
|9/23: MSI Pro vs Frederick Kings FC, 7:00 PM Kickoff at Whitman HS|
|9/30: MSI Pro at Frederick Kings FC, 7:00 PM Kickoff at Utica District Park #7 *|
|10/07: MSI Pro vs Bridge Sports Club II, 7:00 PM Kickoff at Whitman HS|
|10/14: MSI Pro vs Sure Sports FC II, 7:00 PM Kickoff at Whitman HS|
|10/22: MSI Pro at Cesena FC USA, 7:00 PM Kickoff at John Champe HS *|
|10/28: MSI Pro vs Street Footie FC, 7:00 PM Kickoff at Whitman HS|
Advanced Player Development Program
Our team will compete in the United Premier Soccer League (UPSL). UPSL was founded in 2011 to provide a high-level soccer experience for players after youth soccer. It is considered semi-pro and is the unofficial 4th tier of the US Soccer league system. We aim to help all our players reach their full playing potential.
2023-2024 Travel Calendar
Click here to view the outlined yearly calendar of events, which is subject to change based on team needs and league decisions.
● To arrive on time to both training and matches.
● To behave respectfully towards peers, coaches, and opponents.
● To bring all equipment, including training jerseys, match jerseys, match shorts and socks,
shin guards, cleats, and indoor shoes to both training and matches.
● To wear MSI training jerseys to training sessions, and warmups to games and team events, unless otherwise specified.
● To train at home as much as possible.
● To conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times.
● To notify coaches if they will be late or not attending training or matches.
● To be positive through praise and encouragement during training and matches.
● To refrain from publicly criticizing players, referees, coaches, or owners.
As we aim to reduce the cost of playing high level soccer, the club will cover each player’s fees provided they meet the expectations listed above.
What is included
- Home and Away match kits (jersey, shorts, socks)
- Training kit (shirt, shorts, socks)
- Warm-up suit (jacket, pants)
- Summer and Winter Training Program
- Team pre-season training
- MSI club fees
- LeagueApps team communication and scheduling service
- Fall 2023 and Spring 2024 League fees
- 2 practices a week
- Speed, agility, fitness, and strength training
- Technical staff
- Professional coaching
- Player Registration and Insurance
- UPSL Club Registration
The MSI UPSL team will use our club-wide periodization plan, curriculum, and training methodology developed by our full-time technical staff.
Please feel free to contact us if we can be of help to you during the year.
Mounir Abouraya, UPSL Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos and Videos
If you have photos or videos that you would like to share of your player or team, we want to hear
from you! You can email us at email@example.com, or you can use one of the following social